Looking for an Outstanding HubSpot Consultant
We are looking for an outstanding HubSpot consultant to join our Client Services team.
- Experience in business with 2+ years of HubSpot use (or similar CRM/Marketing Automation platform) and 3+ years experience in a consulting/specialist role working with clients.
- A solid understanding of Inbound Marketing / Inbound Sales and Customer Experience Marketing in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation, with experience using marketing methodologies and practices.
- Passionate and focused on delivering quality results at all times, with an impeccable eye for detail, when handling fast-paced, short lead-time requests and multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent presentation & training skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to solve problems as they arise
- Be agile and open to change as the company grows or a client changes direction
- Exemplify our core values
- Thrive in a collaborative yet mobile working environment
- Enjoy what we do and the people we work with
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS in communications, business, or similar field
"It feels good when I solve the client's business need in HubSpot. It's awesome satisfaction."
David, HubSpot Coach
We provide employees with a flexible work schedule that includes flexible start and end times.
We pay for relevant industry certifications to help employees learn new technical skills.
Generous compensation package with performance incentives
Take the day off on your birthday :-)
No external meetings on Fridays - this is to help with zoom fatigue
Remote work and we love it that way
Unlimited books of your choice on Kindle
If this vacancy excites you please go ahead and fill in the form to apply for the role.
If your application excites us we will reach out to you to schedule your first call.
Here you will be asked to complete a role-based assessment, as well as a DISC profile.
Once you are outstanding in your assessment, a 2nd interview will be scheduled with the CEO.
An official work offer will be sent to you via email with a follow-up call (it's optional and your choice.)
Before your official start date with a week we will welcome you into our world so you get to meet and engage with everyone before T-day.