- Experience developing and supporting Integrations using iPaaS solutions (such as Tray.io MuleSoft, Boomi, webMethods.IO) and web services development, SOAP/REST, event-driven Publish/Subscribe model.
- Well versed in system integration design and development
- Track record of delivering technical integration designs to support projects
- Strong communication skills when dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Collaborative approach when working with multiple teams across disciplines
- Good understanding of software design and usability for applications
- Pragmatic thinker, able to balance user requirements while delivering excellent technical solutions.
- Experience working with globally distributed software development teams supporting integrations and customizations between complex solutions.
- Knowledge of Hubspot API / Salesforce API would be advantageous
"I love engineering solutions for our clients. "
Javier, Front end developer
We provide employees with a flexible work schedule that includes flexible start and end times.
We pay for relevant industry certifications to help employees learn new technical skills.
Generous compensation package with performance incentives
Take the day off on your birthday :-)
No external meetings on Fridays - this is to help with zoom fatigue
Remote work and we love it that way
Unlimited books of your choice on Kindle
If this vacancy excites you please go ahead and fill in the form to apply for the role.
If your application excites us we will reach out to you to schedule your first call.
Here you will be asked to complete a role-based assessment, as well as a DISC profile.
Once you are outstanding in your assessment, a 2nd interview will be scheduled with the CEO.
An official work offer will be sent to you via email with a follow-up call (it's optional and your choice.)
Before your official start date with a week we will welcome you into our world so you get to meet and engage with everyone before T-day.