Looking for a Digital Project Manager
An experienced Digital Project Manager to help our team consistently achieve outstanding results for our clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Deal with pressure and deadlines.
- Work effectively with others.
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Ability to plan and manage deadlines, activities, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a flexible mindset to capitalize on unique possibilities.
- Be eager to learn and accomplish.
- Organize and prioritize on time.
- 2-5 years of applicable project management experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities and working cross-functionally while never losing sight of the core message and goal behind your work
- Industry certifications that demonstrate a core understanding of the tactics needed for the job
- Technical abilities with experience using software systems to perform job duties
- Native English
“I like that everyone does their part and that we all contribute to improving processes or services. I feel we work very well as a team and we are heard and add value.”
Nayeli, Digital Project Manager
We provide employees with a flexible work schedule that includes flexible start and end times.
We pay for relevant industry certifications to help employees learn new technical skills.
Generous compensation package with performance incentives
Take the day off on your birthday :-)
No external meetings on Fridays - this is to help with zoom fatigue
Remote work and we love it that way
Unlimited books of your choice on Kindle
If this vacancy excites you please go ahead and fill in the form to apply for the role.
If your application excites us we will reach out to you to schedule your first call.
Here you will be asked to complete a role-based assessment, as well as a DISC profile.
Once you are outstanding in your assessment, a 2nd interview will be scheduled with the CEO.
An official work offer will be sent to you via email with a follow-up call (it's optional and your choice.)
Before your official start date with a week we will welcome you into our world so you get to meet and engage with everyone before T-day.